ACUBIN AND HAZ BOX
Experts: Graham Mills - - -
Acubin and HazBox provides a cost effective method of ensuring producers of hazardous waste remain compliant with all waste disposal legislation.
Acumen have designed and delivered the perfect solution for business’s that produce smaller volumes of contaminated and hazardous waste.
Acumen’s Acubin and HazBox provide a cost effective method of ensuring producers of hazardous waste remain compliant with all waste disposal legislation.
The Acubin has been designed for the safe storage of wastes contaminated with hazardous substances such as; Rags and wipes, PPE , Spill-dry granules, mats, and booms and provides a cost effective method of ensuring producers of hazardous waste remain compliant.
The 1100 litre and 240 litre containers offer secure storage with a permanent lid allowing external or internal storage. The benefits of these disposal units are that:
- They can be easily moved around the building
- A clean container is delivered on each exchange
- Flexibility on the number of containers on site
- No set schedules and no minimum quantities
- Full documentation supplied
- All inclusive fixed prices
Acumen’s Hazbox has been specifically for producers of waste who generate smaller volumes of hazardous waste such as;
- Bulbs and UV lamps
- Full or part full paint tins
- Waste oil and bagged oil filters
- Aerosols (except for expanding foams)
- Empty contaminated containers
- Small WEEE items
- Adhesives, resins, inks
- Contaminated rags/granules (bagged)
- Grease tins/cartridges
- Household batteries (alkaline)
- Cleaning chemicals
- Toner cartridges
Acumen provide clean containers delivered to site – you choose how many Exchanged on request – adjust the number if you wish
- There are no set schedules and no minimum quantities
- Provision of full documentation supplied
- Offering all inclusive fixed prices